Job Brief – Regional people Consultant
Our people are at the heart of what we do whilst working for Constellation. You will become an integral part of this.
Constellation is a fast-paced environment, supplying people daily to hundreds of different sites, arenas and venues. Our mission is to deliver the best people, at the right time to all of Compass’s locations. From healthcare professionals to chefs in sporting arenas. We really are the people lynchpin, and often the emergency resource to our clients that keeps business moving.
Overseeing a variety of contracts as the account owner, you’ll support the attraction of candidates, and then match them to appropriate positions based on the skills they have. Your role within the team is multi-faceted and your ability to multi task will be key. Every day will be different and every venue you support will need something different. The job will involve travel across the region you are allocated to.
This role will require attendance of sites in both Edinburgh and Glasgow, and also offers the opportunity to work from home when it is right for the business.
Our consultants must have a variety of skills; negotiation, patience, empathy and time management are just a few. They possess sound judgement and communication aptitude. They also have strong ethics and a collaborative spirit. Teamwork created the foundation that makes us successful.
The below outlines some of the key responsibilities and job roles you will be required to do.
· Responsible for multi venue and site account management and building long-term relationships, mapping staffing requirements in line with the venue’s requirements.
· Understand client requirements – and strategise plans for people with the team.
· Source candidates using database provided and assign the correct people to the correct bookings, based on skill sets and soft skills, within the timeframes set by your manager.
· Overall Accountability for delivering the quantities of staff as agreed to the required quality.
· Supporting at check ins and check outs as agreed across multiple sites and locations, and co ordinating feedback with the accounts you oversee.
· Employ recruiting methods to support the resourcers in attracting candidates (e.g. job advertising)
· Evaluate CV’s and applications when needed, to regularly support the delivery of online assessments and training as required.
· Assume responsibility of pre-interview screening when needed.
· Completing Payroll in a timely manner where allocated and supporting the payroll and admin assistants with this.
· To follow all procedures outlined in terms of candidate admin and booking systems.
· To ensure that we adhere to all legalities involved in recruitment.
· Ensuring that when not in the business your clients expectation is managed correctly and a seamless service is provided.
You will have regular monthly reviews, in order to ensure that as part of the team you are on the right path, and we can offer support and guidance for any challenges you are facing. KPI’s will be set so that we can evaluate as business how we are doing and the role you play. The reviews are the perfect way for everyone to be open and honest.
This role is a 5 out of 7 day working week. It will regularly involve weekend working and some bank holidays, due to the nature of our business. Daily shift patterns will change in line with the business you are supporting.