The Regional Project Development Manager is responsible for technical sales and order capture for GS EU&AF S D PB (large or complex Mods&Ups), preparation of quotations/proposals, defines project strategy, integrates multiple product line offerings and localized content, and conducts negotiations in coordination with the Product Line (PL) and Regional Entities.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Works within the GS EU&AF S D PB Organization to identify, evaluate, develop, and follow-up on advanced business projects for Services.
- Develops and executes of an Annual Operating Plan for meeting their individual target, and plans / forecasts order volumes based on proactive opportunity development within the assigned territory.
- Coordinates GS EU&AF S D PB regional / PL technical resources in pursuit of advanced business for the assigned territory.
- Investigates and evaluates specific advanced business opportunities for the client related product and service portfolio. Qualifies opportunities to determine bid strategy and solution.
- Manages the sales funnel by timely documenting the life cycle of advanced business opportunities and ensure all advanced business opportunities are properly entered into Salesforce.com (SFDC), forecasted and tracked to closure.
- Prepares, coordinates and conducts project & proposal negotiations in cooperation with the PL and other regional resources, identifies market price levels and applies or recommends discounts as required in accordance with GS EU&AF S D PB discounting policies.
- Performs / Coordinates the preparation and tracking of proposals in support of the identified opportunities, regional cost modelling and guarantees. Integrates multiple product line offerings and localized content.
- Supports customers directly in cost/benefits analyses and calculations in order to demonstrate specific advantages of using Siemens products.
- Incorporates Miller Heiman Strategic Selling Strategies in all sales activities.
- Provides voice of the client needs/competitive intelligence, market drivers and buying influences for the development of new product and service offerings.
- Initiates the LoA Management process for advanced business in accordance with GS EU&AF S D global policies.
- Supports departmental initiatives and opportunities as required.
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
For a more detailed insight into Siemens Energy then please watch our video: https://p3.aprimocdn.net/siemensenergy/187b9e32-a46d-40a5-b312-b0a100a1e32c/SE—StepByStep_UT-EN_MP4-1080p-20mbit-mp4_Original%20file.mp4?apr_optimization=false