A Snapshot of Your Day
As Regional Sales Manager (f/m/d) of Trench Group, which will be carved out of Siemens Energy shortly, you kickstart your day by staying on top of the requests for quotation from your region and catching up on the latest status of the projects & offers in the market. After lunch, you are organizing and planning customer visits – either to a factory for routine testing or presenting the latest additions to the product portfolio with a major focus on sustainability. At the same time, you explore new strategies on how to identify, influence, and cater to the market needs to boost the sales. Think of yourself as the first face to the customer representing the company and our innovative portfolio!
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Identifying objectives, strategies as well as action plans to improve both short and long-term order intake as well as profit
- Developing and improving the sales network within Germany (South) as well as Austria for Bushings, Instrument Transformers & Coils products
- Responsibility for development and growth of our sustainable products portfolio as well as managing the sales channel incl. RC sales and agents
- Gathering, analyzing as well as sharing relevant knowledge (customer buying behavior, industry, market, competitor, and portfolio information) to drive business development
- Proactively and systematically prospect the market, aiming to generate new leads as well as opportunities
- Planning, organizing, and participating in conferences as well as trade shows
- Performing forecasting, reporting, and win-loss analysis
What You Bring
- University degree in Electrical, Mechanical, or Industrial Engineering
- Several years of experience in technical and front-end sales
- Good knowledge of high voltage products and related markets
- Self-motivation combined with excellent organizational as well as good relationship and negotiation skills
- Customer-driven personality with flexibility, creativity and an open-minded view
- Fluency in German and English (required) with excellent written and oral communication skills to successfully interact with customers, management and the team (additional languages are a plus)
- Ability to travel as required (up to 50% of the time)
About the Group
The Trench Group is leading the sustainable transformation of the electric power industry by offering specialized high voltage electrical products and holistic services, serving our customers in the utility and industrial markets around the globe. Our product portfolio includes instrument transformers, bushings and coil products. With proven reliability and pioneering innovations in sustainable technologies, we support our business partners in their transition to a greener future. As a global player, we aim to leave a powerful and conscious footprint in the market we lead, and the world we live in.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by many different nationalities. Trench Group celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
- In addition to an attractive remuneration package in line with the market, you can expect an attractive employer-financed company pension scheme
- We also offer the opportunity to become a Siemens Energy shareholder
- We offer our employees the opportunity to work flexibly and remotely, and our inspiring offices provide space for collaboration and creativity
- The professional and personal development of our employees is very important to us. We provide them with the opportunities to learn and develop in a self-determined way, various attractive programs and learning materials are available for this purpose
- In relation to the “compatibility of family and work”, we have a wide range of offers, e.g. flexible working time models, childcare places at many locations, the possibility of trial part-time work or even a sabbatical
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities.