Are you an experienced Registered Manager looking for a new opportunity within Social Care? Yes, then come and join us as at one of our homes in Sutton.
Achieve together is one of the UK’s leading providers of support for people with learning disabilities, autism, PMLD, deafness, hearing loss and associated complex needs. We are dedicated to empowering individuals, enabling them to develop skills for life and healthy relationships, as well as supporting them to boost their confidence and self-esteem. Our vision is to provide the best specialist support, inspiring a generation to ensure people live happy, healthy and meaningful lives.
Job Title: Registered Manager
Location: Sutton, SM2 5TF
Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours per week
What do our Registered Managers do?
Reporting to the Regional Manager, the Registered Manager will take overall responsibility for all aspects of running a complex care service and will comply with all relevant legislation and standards. Including the Health and Social Care Act 2008 and associated essential standards of quality and safety.
Duties will include:
- Enabling the people we support to lead a valued and fulfilling life, to maximise their potential ability, physically, intellectually, emotionally and socially. Working in accordance with Achieve together’s ethos and organisational objectives.
- Leadership and management of the staff team to ensure a high quality service is maintained.
- To comply with the requirements of the Health & Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2014 as are applicable to the people we support provided for at the home, and to support the staff team to prepare for internal and external inspections of the home as required by the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
- To work in line with and develop Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for that of yourself and your staff team.
If you would like to know more details about the role please click the job description below.
What experience do you need?
- Experience of working in an Autism, Learning Disabilities, Mental Health sector environment as a Registered Manager, Home Care Manager, Registered Care Home Manager, Learning Disabilities Manager, Residential Home Manager,
- The desire and ability to ensure that each person we support receives the care and support that is appropriate to their assessed individual needs.
- An understanding of CQC assessment criteria.
- Experience in managing and developing a staff team.
- Hold a current driving licence and have own vehicle.
- Be qualified or willing to complete the Level 5 diploma in Health and Social Care.
- A good understanding of risk management and health and safety management.
- Be self-motivated, organised, flexible and caring.
- Excellent administration and IT skills.
What are the Benefits?
- Structured and supported induction to get you off to a flying start, including welcome days hosted by your Operations Director
- Career development pathways to support you to explore your potential and achieve your ambitions
- Fully funded qualifications to support your professional development
- Full ongoing learning and development opportunities by our in-house team and external specialists
- Discounts platform for permanent staff, including gift cards, discount codes and other benefits
- Pensions – we contribute to your retirement fund
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Employee of the Month Awards
- Annual Staff Awards
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) for help with financial, physical and mental wellbeing
- DBS checks and clearances paid for by Achieve together
Want to know more?
Call Alex on 07458 127379 or email email@example.com