Are you an experienced Registered Manager looking for a new adventure within Social Care? You’ll be making a world of difference when you join us as an Registered Manager at Achieve together.
Join our team at St George, Uttoxetter, which supports adults with learning disabilities, autism, mental health and other health needs in a person centred approach and encourages the individuals to live an independent life.
Location: Uttoxeter, ST14
Contract: Full time
Your new job:
Reporting to the Regional Manager, you will take overall responsibility for all aspects of running a complex care service and will comply with all relevant legislation and standards.
Your role is to:
- Enable the people we support to lead a fulfilling life, physically, intellectually, emotionally and socially
- Lead and manage the staff team to ensure a high quality service is maintained
- Comply with the requirements of the Health & Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2014 as are applicable to the people we support provided for at the home, and to support the staff team to prepare for internal and external inspections of the home as required by the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
- Work in line with and develop Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for that of yourself and your staff team.
Visit our website to take a look at our services in action!
- Competitive pay rates with increments aligned to level of experience
- Fantastic development and progression opportunities [75% of our promotions are internal]
- A comprehensive induction programme to support you in your early days
- Ongoing award-winning learning and development programmes
- Excellent Recognition schemes
- Flexible working arrangements
- Experience of working in an Autism, Learning Disabilities, Mental Health sector environment as a Service Manager, Home Care Manager, Registered Care Home Manager, Learning Disabilities Manager or Residential Home Manager.
- The desire and ability to ensure that each person we support receives the care and support that is appropriate to their assessed individual needs.
- An understanding of CQC assessment criteria.
- Experience in managing and developing a staff team.
- Hold a current driving licence and have own vehicle.
- Be qualified or willing to complete the Level 5 diploma in Health and Social Care.
- A good understanding of risk management and health and safety management.
- Be self-motivated, organised, flexible and caring.
- Excellent administration and IT skills.
Does this sound like the role for you? Change your journey in Social Care with us today by applying NOW!
Achieve together vacancies are excluded from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 which means that for certain types of employment it is lawful to reject a person for employment on the grounds of a spent conviction. When making an application, job applicants are obliged to disclose all convictions, whether or not they are spent.