Competitive rates of pay and a £2000* Welcome Bonus are just some of the bonuses of joining Forest Care as a Registered Nurse. We have an industry leading rewards package, and fantastic opportunities for progression.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Registered Nurse (RGN) at a Barchester complex care home- Forest Care Centre in Mansfield; you’ll use your compassion and experience to help deliver the exceptional levels of care and support we’re known for. Working within a multi-disciplinary team, you’ll provide care and support to residents with complex and sometimes challenging behaviours. You’ll help improve residents’ quality of life by ensuring their needs are met and that each person is always treated with dignity and respect. That means you’ll take the time to listen to our patients, and provide and supervise the delivery of excellent nursing care. As a Registered Nurse specialising in mental health, you can enjoy the autonomy you need to make a real difference. In return, we’ll give you plenty of opportunities for training and career development.
To join us as a Registered Nurse (RGN), you’ll need to have current NMC registration and a good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices, particularly in relation to dementia. Experience of producing well-developed care plans and detailed risk assessments is important, as is an understanding of regulatory frameworks, including DoLs/MCA and Royal Pharmaceutical guidelines. Dedicated and compassionate, you’ll pride yourself on your person-centred, thoughtful approach to nursing.
• A £2000 Golden Hello* to welcome you to the Barchester family
• Annual NMC pin renewal
• Rewarding Excellence bonus, meaning you will be financially rewarded by up to £500* for a Good or Outstanding CQC inspection
• Unlimited access to our generous refer a friend scheme, earning up to £500* per referral
• Access to a wide range of retail and leisure discounts at big brands and supermarkets
• Free access to medical specialists, who are available for a second opinion if you need it to make a decision with confidence
• Confidential and free access to counselling and legal services
• Tax code review service, where we will check that you are on the right code and paying the right level of tax
• Option to join our monthly staff lottery alongside thousands of colleagues across the UK
• Access to the RCNi portal, with over 200 evidence-based modules which you can add to your PIN revalidation
• Opportunity to experience senior clinical leadership, professional support, and career development opportunities
*Terms & conditions apply
If you’d like to use your clinical and people skills in an organisation that provides the quality care you’d expect for your loved ones, this is a rewarding and empowering place to be.