Competitive rates of pay and a £2000* Welcome Bonus are just some of the bonuses of joining Forest Hill as a Registered Nurse. We have an industry leading rewards package, and fantastic opportunities for progression.
*Paid breaks for all Nurse staff*
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Registered Nurse at a Barchester care home or hospital, you’ll look after the physical, psychological and social needs of our residents to help us deliver the quality care they deserve.
We’ll look to you to create a safe and supportive environment for residents with range of physical and mental needs, whilst also relying on your professional judgement to make critical clinical decisions. You can expect a wide range of responsibilities, from developing tailored care plans to providing medicine safely and delivering excellence across everything you do. As a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD), you’ll have the autonomy to do things the right way – and be truly valued and respected for what you do.
You’ll need to have current NMC registration and a good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices to join us as a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD). Experience of producing well-developed care plans and detailed risk assessments is important too, as is an understanding of regulatory frameworks, including DoLs/MCA and Royal Pharmaceutical guidelines. Dedicated and compassionate, you’ll pride yourself on your person-centred, thoughtful approach to nursing.
In return for your dedication, you’ll receive a competitive salary plus our sector-leading benefits and rewards package including:
• A £2000 Golden Hello* to welcome you to the Barchester family
• Paid breaks for all Nurse staff
• NMC PIN paid
• Rewarding Excellence bonus, meaning you will be financially rewarded by up to £500* for a Good or Outstanding CQC inspection
• Unlimited access to our generous refer a friend scheme, earning up to £500* per referral
• Access to a wide range of retail and leisure discounts at big brands and supermarkets
• Free access to medical specialists, who are available for a second opinion if you need it to make a decision with confidence
• Confidential and free access to counselling and legal services
• Tax code review service, where we will check that you are on the right code and paying the right level of tax
• Option to join our monthly staff lottery alongside thousands of colleagues across the UK
• Access to the RCNi portal, with over 200 evidence-based modules which you can add to your PIN revalidation
• Opportunity to experience senior clinical leadership, professional support, and career development opportunities
*Terms & conditions apply
If you’d like to use your clinical and people skills in an organisation that provides the quality care you’d expect for your loved ones, this is a rewarding and empowering place to be.