D&D London Restaurants
We would love to hear from proactive and confident Reservationist wishing to join our team in order to handle booking enquiries, providing correct and accurate assistance as well as ensure all guest interaction is professionally handled, understanding the philosophy of “the first impression”.
Previous OpenTable experience is desirable. Hospitality experience is essential along with a high level of spoken and written English.
The Reservationist will be in charge of handling all incoming calls and email inquiries for the venue reservations.
You will ensure the guest records information is up to date to be able to exceed the customers’ service expectations to maximise the number of bookings. You must have an exception in planning and organizing skills to be able to support the full operation of the reservation and reception team.
D&D London is a collection of restaurants as individual as you are. Some of the benefits of working for us include:
- Top rate industry leading pay
- Wagestream employer- Employees can access 40% of wages before payday
- 40% discount in all our venues worldwide all day, every day
- Feeling a bit hungry on shift, we ensure you receive free tasty, healthy meals
- Enjoy 28 days paid holiday a year, which will increase up to a month of holiday with length of service
- LifeWorks offers- Receive exclusive monthly discounts just for D&D employees, including cashback options at retailers
- 20% off Nuffield Health gym membership for you and your spouse
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)- Unlimited access to a confidential wellbeing programme with a 24/7 helpline
- WeCare – A solution designed to support your mental, physical, social and financial wellbeing
- Employee of the Month Scheme
- Long Service awards
- D&D Connect- Access to our award winning training platform, to grow and develop new skills
- Want to volunteer for a cause? We’ll pay full day wage for you to give back
- Refer a friend scheme- We offer our employees paid bonuses to a ‘refer a friend’
If you are interested in discussing the Reservation Agent role further, please get in touch with us without delay!