D&D London Restaurants
The Role: Restaurant Manager
The Restaurant: Skylon
The Location: Waterloo
The Salary: Competitive salary
The Hours: 48 Hours Per Week
Why work for us:
- Top rate industry leading pay
- Discount in all of our restaurants – 40% off all day, every day
- Exclusive discounts and cashback options at a range of retailers and cinema tickets at great prices courtesy of LifeWorks App
- Wagestream – access to the Wagestream money management app that lets you track your earnings throughout the month, instantly access up to 40% of your pay as soon as you earn it and save directly from your salary
- Access to a confidential Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) with a 24/7 helpline and the opportunity to have 6 hourly sessions with a trained Counsellor for free
- Access to WeCare – a solution designed to support your mental, physical, social and financial wellbeing. You will have access to 24/7 UK-based online GP appointments, mental health counselling, a get fit programme, legal and financial guidance plus much more
- Free tasty and healthy meals on shift
- Employee of the Month scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Holiday that increases with length of service
- Access to our training platform D&D Connect with resources to develop your skills and knowledge
- An optional paid day each year to give back and volunteer
- Recommend a Friend scheme
Who we are:
At D&D London we are passionate about all things food and drink. We strive to deliver quality in everything we do, each time we do it. With over 40 diverse venues across six cities including London, New York and Paris – there is a restaurant for every occasion. Each of our sites pride themselves on the unique designs, the freshest produce and the most exclusive settings. Founded in 2006 by David Loewi, the mission has always been the same, to provide each and every guest with a luxury experience when stepping foot into our restaurants, bars and hotel. Through the years we have paved the way in the luxury dining scene, acquiring some of the most iconic venues in London and beyond, venues such as Bluebird Chelsea, 100 Wardour St, Quaglino’s, 20 Stories, Orelle and South Place Hotel.
Skylon and its unrivalled vantage point from the Royal Festival Hall in the Southbank Centre have floor-to-ceiling windows which overlook one of London’s most gorgeous views of the Thames. The striking space, centred around a chic award-winning cocktail bar. The menu focuses on modern British cuisine showcasing the best, seasonal ingredients in a relaxed environment.
A bit about what you will be doing:
We are looking for a passionate Restaurant Manager who can confidently deliver exceptional service to our guests. You will aim to exceed our customers’ expectations with your warm, charming and engaging management style and approach.
We are looking for candidates who are highly enthusiastic, friendly, welcoming and open to new challenges. You will be looking after and motivating the entire team to aim for best results in order to support the delivery of our business strategies.
In addition, with your exceptional service, food and drink knowledge you will also lead and inspire the front of house team in delivering an outstanding guest experience. You will actively encourage a culture of high standards throughout your entire team. Previous experience of working as Restaurant Manager in a busy operation is crucial in our selection process.
If you are interested in discussing the Restaurant Manager role further, please get in touch with us without delay!