South Place Hotel
The Role: Restaurant Manager
The Restaurant: Angler
The Location: 3 South Place, London, EC2M 2AF
The Salary: Competitive salary
The Hours: 48 Hours Per Week
Why work for us:
- Top rate industry leading pay
- Discount in all of our restaurants – 40% off all day, every day
- Exclusive discounts and cashback options at a range of retailers and cinema tickets at great prices courtesy of LifeWorks App
- Wagestream – access to the Wagestream money management app that lets you track your earnings throughout the month, instantly access up to 40% of your pay as soon as you earn it and save directly from your salary
- Access to a confidential Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) with a 24/7 helpline and the opportunity to have 6 hourly sessions with a trained Counsellor for free
- Access to WeCare – a solution designed to support your mental, physical, social and financial wellbeing. You will have access to 24/7 UK-based online GP appointments, mental health counselling, a get fit programme, legal and financial guidance plus much more
- Free tasty and healthy meals on shift
- Employee of the Month scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Holiday that increases with length of service
- Access to our training platform D&D Connect with resources to develop your skills and knowledge
- An optional paid day each year to give back and volunteer
- Recommend a Friend scheme
Who we are:
As D&D London’s first hotel, South Place Hotel is quite rightly something special: boutique, luxurious
and fresh faced. Described by Wallpaper magazine as ‘Miami via Moorgate’, the hotel has 80 guest
rooms, Michelin starred Angler restaurant as well as South Place Chop House and five bars. With an
array of meeting and event spaces as well as the stunning Secret Garden and rooftop terrace
overlooking the Capital.
Perched at the top of South Place Hotel, Angler is a Michelin-starred restaurant with a beautiful
rooftop terrace, showcasing sustainable seafood from British waters. Executive Chef, Gary Foulkes’
picture-perfect plates and the extensive wine lists have established Angler as a destination dining
experience. Although known for sensational seafood, vegetarians and carnivores are also well
catered for with the best seasonal and local produce.
A bit about what you will be doing:
We are looking for a passionate Restaurant Manager who can confidently deliver exceptional service to our guests. You will aim to exceed our customers’ expectations with your warm, charming and engaging management style and approach.
We are looking for candidates who are highly enthusiastic, friendly, welcoming and open to new challenges. You will be looking after and motivating the entire team to aim for best results in order to support the delivery of our business strategies.
In addition, with your exceptional service, food and drink knowledge you will also lead and inspire the front of house team in delivering an outstanding guest experience. You will actively encourage a culture of high standards throughout your entire team. Previous experience of working as Restaurant Manager in a busy operation is crucial in our selection process.
If you are interested in discussing the Restaurant Manager role further, please get in touch with us without delay!