PPHE Hotel Group
At TOZI Grand Café, we take you on an unforgettable journey through the heart of Italy, blending the finest Italian produce, time-honoured Venetian casual dining traditions, and the charming drama of European grand cafes. Our menus cater to every moment of the day, making each experience a symphony of flavours and emotions.
Seeking an extraordinary Restaurant Manager, an epitome of ambition and dedication, driven to deliver service that leaves hearts aflutter. You will be dedicated and passionate about leading the team by example.
If you possess the finesse homed in bustling high-volume eateries and thrive in the whirlwind of a fast-paced environment, where dreams become reality and memories are etched in gold, then this is your calling.
We are looking for a Restaurant Manager:
- Ensures our restaurant and bar have a smooth service that makes guests want to return
- Inspires, coaches and mentors F&B team members
- Focuses on team training and development, customer satisfaction, health & safety
- Leads the restaurant and bar team by example and supports operations on the floor during service hours.
- Is passionate about exceeding guests’ expectations
- Shares our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment, Care
- With previous experience as an Restaurant Manager or Assistant Restaurant Manager
in a hotel or restaurant
As our Restaurant Manager, you will receive:
- Two wellness days per year, meaning all team members start with 30 days of holiday per year (pro rata) – these increase with service!
- Salary: £35,000 per annum plus service charge
- Two meals per day, every day (including days off if you wish to come in!)
- Discounted gym memberships
- Access to free financial and mortgage advice
- Shift patterns are shared at least 2 weeks in advance so you can plan your life around work!
- Discounted hotel staff rates
- Great Learning and development opportunities
If you share a passion for art, culture and hospitality, art’otel is where people’s talents will feel at home. We aim to inspire guests to be creative and discover the arts; by dazzling them with sensational service; by enriching their knowledge; by encouraging their passion for art and appetite for the finer things in life.
be bold. be creative. be original.