Join Us to be part of our team at Cheltenham Racecourse!
As the new season approaches we have supervisor roles available;
Constellation are looking for staff to work at Cheltenham Racecourse. As part of the Constellation family, you can also work in several different venues within the area should you wish too (we work with over 5,000 venues across the UK). With excellent pay, opportunity, and company perks, we look forward to welcoming you to our team!
Do you want a socially-rewarding role in the hospitality, retail or events industry? We are looking for supervisors to lead experienced and enthusiastic teams, in exciting locations across our network.
In this flexible and active role, you can pick and choose your shifts as you please. And you can even choose WHERE to work, with the opportunity open for you to work at any one of our 5,000+ venues across the UK.
Daily tasks may include:
– Providing a brilliant service for our guests
– Swiftly resolving customer service complaints
– Ensuring smooth communication between team members
– Overseeing the floor, mitigating any issues smoothly
– Motivating staff members & communicating with management
– Cash-handling & administering refunds correctly
– Previous supervisor experience preferred.
– Please note that some locations (such as schools) may require an enhanced DBS check. Please make the recruiter aware if you already hold one. If not, we will assist with this process.
– The ability to remain calm during high-volume periods
– Enthusiastic & energetic
– Excellent communication skills
– High empathy and understanding of others
– Excellent organisation skills
Why should you work with us?
– Great opportunity to work in a friendly and fast-paced environment
– Competitive pay, paid weekly
– Be part of a great, supportive team
– Gain some great transferable skills and work experience
– Receive full training in Health & Safety, Hygiene and Manual Handling that are recognised industry-wide.
– Access to Health & Wellbeing Support Programmes, including our Employee Assistance Programme.
Apply online now via our short application form (only takes 1 minute!). We will be in touch shortly and if successful, you could be working in one of our venues within a few days.