It matters to us that Team O2 is as diverse as the communities we serve.
We welcome and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
Whoever you are, O2 has a place for you.
Come join us.
As a Part Time Advisor your role is to be a high performing, self-motivated and engaged team member who is really clear on what great in-store performance and customer service looks like. And working as part of a team to deliver store targets. As part of a leading brand we offer a differential customer experience. You can play your part in this by getting to know our customers through having great conversations and understanding their needs and what they want so that you can sell the right product and service to them. Making every day better for our customers through personal experiences that count.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Being passionate about o2s products, services and brand and understanding what we offer as a business
- Becoming an expert in all things o2
- Working to and following our LEAP framework to make sure you are delivering a great personalised experience in store
- Delivering store targets – Building a rapport with every customer to create personalised recommendations that can enhance their digital lives and share our Why o2 message
- Being aware of your own performance and the team performance and how you can contribute to o2’s success
- Using in store systems and working compliantly and adhering to O2 policies and processes
- Taking ownership for your own development with support from your Store Leader, Territory Trainers, colleagues and o2 Campus
- Supporting the Store Leadership team to open and close the Store
- Working with your team to take ownership of the store appearance. Taking pride in where you work
- Peer to peer coaching to really share best practice to help others
Skills and Experience Needed
What we look for:
- Someone who enjoys making conversations and loves to leave a lasting impression on our customers, making our customers love O2
- The ability to build trusting relationships
- Someone who is excited by working to targets, deadlines and achieving great results
- Someone with an outgoing personality who gets enjoyment from being part of a dynamic team
- Someone who has an interest in technology and mobiles and keen to improve that knowledge
- Somebody who has the ability to adapt easily to change positively
What we will give you:
• £10.41 per hour
• Superb accreditation programme with ability to earn over eleven pounds per hour
• 23 days holiday allowance
• Fantastic induction programme
• Learning and Development support
• Flexible benefits to suit you
Hours: 20 hrs (Full flexibility required)
Within our Stores, flexibility is essential for us to operate our business and meet customer demands and we will at times, have needs where we require our people to work additional hours on top of their standard contract.
Our Stores Flex contracts are split in to weekly contracted hours plus 25% additional overtime per week (should it be required). If there is a requirement for you to do this, we will give you 4 weeks’ notice so you can make the necessary arrangements or plans to help you work the hours that we need.
We offer a competitive salary and some great rewards, including life cover, health care, good holidays and lots of flexible benefits too.