South Place Hotel
South Place is a luxury five-star hotel in the City of London, the first from restaurateurs, D&D London. Having been open since 2012, South Place has become a neighbourhood favourite and an international destination.
We are boutique, luxurious and fresh-faced. Our 80 bedrooms are all designed by Conran + Partners, blending modern technology with comfort; they’re perfect for those travelling for work or play.
Conran’s iconic signature continues throughout; across the ground floor Chop House, our Michelin-starred rooftop seafood restaurant Angler, our bars, dens and terraces. Even the meeting and event spaces, and the spa and gym feature their creative stamp.
Inspired details and playful touches mirror the vibrant neighbourhood, a deft mixture of the contemporary City, London’s most historic quarters and the achingly cool East End.
During the week the hotel exudes stylish business buzz and at the weekend it slips into something more elegant….
We are looking for a passionate Room Attendant who can confidently deliver exceptional, 5 star service to guests. At the same time, our Room Attendant will have the service knowledge and skills in order to deliver an outstanding guest experience.
What we are looking for:
• Exceptional service standards – only 5 star luxury will do.
• Someone who can create a memorable experience the guest will never forget.
• Outstanding attention to detail.
• Ability to deliver warmth, charm and hospitality in every aspect of the role
• Real pride and passion for what you do.
• Previous experience of working as a Room Attendant in a similar 5 star hotel environment.
Overall you will have bags of personality, enthusiasm and a can-do attitude.
- Top rate industry leading pay
- Wagestream employer- Employees can access 40% of wages before payday
- 40% discount in all our venues worldwide all day, every day
- Feeling a bit hungry on shift, we ensure you receive free tasty, healthy meals
- Enjoy 28 days paid holiday a year, which will increase up to a month of holiday with length of service
- LifeWorks offers- Receive exclusive monthly discounts just for D&D employees, including cashback options at retailers
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)- Unlimited access to a confidential wellbeing programme with a 24/7 helpline
- WeCare – A solution designed to support your mental, physical, social and financial wellbeing
- Employee of the Month Scheme
- Long Service awards
- D&D Connect- Access to our award-winning training platform, to grow and develop new skills
- Want to volunteer for a cause? We’ll pay full day wage for you to give back
- Refer a friend scheme- We offer our employees paid bonuses to a ‘refer a friend’