A Snapshot of Your Day
A challenging position is a dynamic group with technical responsibilities for sales projects. Our main areas of work cover three sections: Gas Turbine Overhaul, Spare Parts & Tools. We are now looking for a candidate who will work with Gas Turbine Overhauls. You will be responsible to prepare technical scope for upcoming overhauls and will have a close collaboration with Sale manager to prepare sale proposal for clients. Possibility of working with all different mentioned service lines will give you a great opportunity to grow and challenge yourself.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Define technical scope for repair and overhauls, maintenance levels and any site activities
- Responsible for complete pre-a/o post sales technical products advice for the development and implementation of customer solutions
- Define and identify suitable service bulletins, Modifications, and recommendations for clients to improve their performance, availability, reliability, and safety
- Present technical scope to clients and adjust it with their expectations and site specifications
- Define site activities, tools, and instruments
- Define major replacement components and consumables for gas turbine overhauls based on their maintenance plan
- Define technical scope for small Modernization and upgrade packages in sale and execution phase
- Prepare technical scope to solve client’s operational issues and problems
What You Bring
- Bachelor or master’s in engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, or related)
- At least 7 years technical experience of Siemens Gas turbines
- Knowledge of gas turbine maintenance concept
- Team working & communication internally and externally
- Ability to coordinate related technical issues and conduct meetings
- Ability to face the customer in case of presenting the technical scope
- Good communication skills (written & oral)
- Ability to manage and coordinate multiple projects in parallel
- Good knowledge of IT systems/software
- Knowledge of English language
- Experience in medium sized gas turbine maintenance
- Experience in service business
- Rotary equipment maintenance knowledge
About the Team
Our Sales Application Engineer team is a dedicated group of 11 professionals who specialize in providing exceptional service for medium-sized gas turbines. We work closely with the sales department, offering comprehensive customer technical support, spare part sales, and LTP contract services. Our team spirit and commitment to delivering high-quality service in a timely manner ensure that our customers are consistently satisfied with our performance. Our team’s expertise and passion for excellence in the gas turbine industry drive our success in fostering strong customer relationships and effectively meeting their needs.
Our Gas Services division
offers Low-emission power generation through service and decarbonization. Zero or low emission power generation and all gas turbines under one roof, steam turbines and generators. Decarbonization opportunities through service offerings, modernization, and digitalization of the fleet.
Check out this page to learn more about our Gas Service business https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/offerings/power-generation.html
We can offer you employment benefits such as: reduction of working hours, advance vacation, health care allowance and an eventual possibility to a flexible working place.
What’s it like to work at Siemens Energy? Take a look: https://bit.ly/3hD9pvK
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 94,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity, we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
Don’t hesitate – apply via https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html id nr 250497 not later than 2023-11-26.
Ongoing selection is applied, the role might be filled before last application date.
For questions about the recruitment process please contact the responsible recruiter Heddi Esfandiyari on firstname.lastname@example.org
We will request an extract from the police’s criminal record from the final candidates.
We refrain from all contact with staffing and recruitment companies, or advertising brokers.
Trade Union Representatives:
Anders Häll, Unionen, 0122-887514
Simon Von Eckardstein (Sveriges Ingenjörer) 0122-842 24,
Jan Lundgren (Ledarna) 0122-812 33,
Jonny Persson (IF Metall) 0122-817 69