A Snapshot of Your Day
With Energy System Design and Decarbonization consulting you contribute to the Siemens Energy objective to shape the energy transformation for our fossil power plant customers.
You develop and implement customer-centric approaches (e.g. Energy System Design studies) as basis for a robust decarbonization project pipeline and deliver insights for new decarbonization solutions – in close alignment with the Siemens Energy decarbonization community.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Enable sales for “classical“ and “new” Siemens Energy decarbonization portfolio via consultative selling
- Collaborate within the Decarb Community of our Regional Hubs, Gas Services Sales and Transformation of Industry
- Support Field Sales in Pre-Acquisition and Project Developments (lead identification and prioritization and initial customer meetings)
- Develop Decarbonization Partnerships with customers and site specific concepts and offers for Energy System Design
- Sell and implement Energy System Design / Decarbonization Consulting projects as enabler for specific Brownfield Transformation projects
- Develop, standardize and scale Decarbonization Consulting offers for integrated brownfield transformation solutions in cooperation with the relevant Siemens Energy units
What You Bring
- Masters Degree in Energy Management, Engineering, Business Administration or related field
- First professional experience in sales, consultancy and project management in the international Power Generation and Service Business context
- Solid understanding of economics, regulation, funding opportunities and dynamics of Energy Systems in the Power Generation Business, profound understanding of decarbonization drivers
- Ability to develop, market and implement technically as well as commercially energy system design / decarbonization consulting models and projects on a global scale; attention to detail, e.g. in documentation of boundary conditions and provided data
- Excellent team skills with effective communication and interpersonal skills to blend in a multicultural and cross-regional working team.
- Ability to travel globally & fluent English language skills
Our Gas Services division offers Low-emission power generation through service and decarbonization. Zero or low emission power generation and all gas turbines under one roof, steam turbines and generators. Decarbonization opportunities through service offerings, modernization, and digitalization of the fleet.
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 94,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Find out how you can make a difference at Siemens Energy: https://bitly.ws/ZFwV
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
- In addition to an attractive remuneration package in line with the market, we also offer the opportunity to become a Siemens Energy shareholder
- At Siemens Energy, we attach great importance to the health of our employees, and we offer a broad health portfolio of health seminars and interesting sports activities at various Siemens Energy locations
- The professional and personal development of our employees is very important to us. We provide them with the opportunities to learn and develop in a self-determined way, various attractive programmes and learning materials are available for this purpose
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities.