Join Us! 18+ ONLY
We have opportunities available in school term time.
Catering Assistant Profile
As a Catering Assistant, you will play a vital role in delivering school lunches. We are looking for individuals who share our energy and passion, want to go the extra mile and have a ‘can-do’ mindset – is this you?
– During School hours
– £10.35 per hour
Main responsibilities include:
– Providing a friendly and enthusiastic service
– Producing, and serving, consistently high quality meals and snacks
– Serving hot and cold drinks
– Cleaning down workstations and tables
– Restocking cupboards and fridges
– Conducting quality checks
– Previous experience required
– The ability to remain calm during high-volume periods
– Confidence when interacting with people
– Excellent teamwork skills
– Driven and dependable approach to work
– Friendly, outgoing and welcoming personality
– As an active role, you must be comfortable with walking and standing during the majority of your shift.
DBS REQUIRED – MUST HOLD AN ENHANCED DBS FOR THIS JOB VACANCY.
Why Work for Compass
All Training Provided. Compass Exclusive Benefits, Lifestyle Benefits “Perks” Platform, and Health & Well-being Support Programmes, including Access To Our Employee Assistance Programme.
Apply online now via our short application form (only takes 1 minute!). We will be in touch shortly!