Join Us! 18+ ONLY
We have opportunities available in school term time.
Can you deliver culinary excellence going above and beyond all expectations? Look no further…
As part of our culinary team you will have access to our system training which will accelerate you within your Constellation career. With excellent pay, training, opportunity and perks, we look forward to welcoming you to our team!
Working Hours & Wage:
– During School Hours
– £17.20 per hour
Main responsibilities include:
Based in a busy kitchen, your main tasks will be to:
Prepare delicious food to menu specifications, ensuring that standards and procedures are followed.
Ensure all ingredients are available for the entire menu matrix.
Take pride in your business and share agreed standards with your team.
Assist with new team members by giving respectful and encouraging coaching as needed.
– Previous experience as a Chef Manager (Lead, Head, Sous) required
– We are looking for Chef Manager’s with exceptional standards of hygiene and cleanliness who inspire those around them to be passionate about food.
– The ability to remain calm during high-volume periods to ensure a smooth delivery
– Confidence when interacting with people
– Excellent teamwork and communication skills
– Driven and dependable approach to work
– Friendly, outgoing and welcoming personality
– Punctual & reliable
– Clean & ironed whites and knives
DBS REQUIRED – MUST HOLD AN ENHANCED DBS FOR THIS JOB VACANCY.
Why Work for Compass
All Training Provided. Compass Exclusive Benefits, Lifestyle Benefits “Perks” Platform, and Health & Well-being Support Programmes Including Access To Our Employee Assistance Programme.
Apply online now via our short application form (only takes 1 minute!). We will be in touch shortly!