PPHE Hotel Group
At Park Plaza, authenticity is at the heart of everything we do. The friendly face of Park Plaza, you will do more than just welcome our guests.
As a Security Officer, you will give them real peace of mind by keeping everyone in our hotel safe and secure.
Shift Pattern: 2 Days, 2 Nights (12-hour shift) and 4 Offs
We are looking for a Security Officer:
- Who has excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to connect with others
- Who ensures employees, guests and visitors’ safety and security within the hotel
- Who is well organised, an excellent communicator and committed to building and developing their team.
- Who share our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment & Care
- With previous experience as a Security Officer in hotels or the hospitality sector
As our Security Officer, you will receive:
- Two wellness days per year, meaning all team members start with 30 days of holiday per year (pro-rata) – these increase with service!
- Salary: £11.77 per hour plus great benefits
- Discounted gym memberships
- Access to free financial and mortgage advice
- Shift patterns are shared at least 2 weeks in advance so you can plan your life around work!
- Discounted hotel staff rates
- Two meals per day, every day (including days off if you wish to come in!)
- Great Learning and development opportunities
Renowned for creating memorable moments, Park Plaza caters to both leisure and business travellers with stylish guest rooms and versatile meeting facilities which are perfectly complemented by award-winning restaurants and bars.
Park Plaza. Be part of it.