With over 25 years’ experience, nearly 240 care homes, and six independent hospitals, Barchester is one of the UK’s biggest premium care providers. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join our phenomenal marketing team. This key role will be responsible for supporting the planning and delivery of Barchester’s digital marketing strategy. The role will focus on the development of our website, prioritising conversion rate optimization and user experience, whilst developing and embedding Barchester’s online reputation strategy.
This is a hybrid role, with weekly travel into Central London.
• Competitive salary
• 10% annual bonus
• Hybrid working
• Access to a range of retail and leisure discounts
NEED TO HAVE:
• 4 years proven digital marketing experience
• Proven experience of Google Analytics, Website Content Management Systems and SEO Platforms
• Ability to manage external agencies
• Excellent written communication skills with strong attention to detail
NEED TO DO:
• Liaise with digital agencies to improve user experience and conversion rates on the website
• Using A/B testing and data to make informed decisions around strategy
• Work with search agencies to improve on-page and off-page SEO elements of our website
• Manage and improve website content through written communication, photography and video
• Develop and implement a new content strategy on our Google My Business pages
• Regularly review competitor digital activity to make recommendations
As the only healthcare provider to be accredited as one of the best companies to work for in the UK, Barchester are dedicated to ensuring that our team are respected and their contribution valued. If you are looking to develop a career with an employer that is supportive and offers progression opportunities, Barchester is an empowering and rewarding place to be.