Job Title: Senior Finance Transformation and Project Office Manager
VM Level – 6
O2 Grade – PCGT
To be a change catalyst and partner with subject matter experts from across Finance & Strategy as well as the wider business to drive activities related to our integration journey & other key finance transformation projects. Act as Business Owner for Finance Initiatives and drive successful outcomes.
The key priorities for the next 12 months will focus on streamlining the post month end close activities, working to deliver reporting granularity to the requisite levels, reimagining the planning process and assisting with finance system transformation processes and re-imagining of a new Finance ERP.
Impact assesses other Integration and Project initiatives and represent Finance & Strategy interests on Key Strategic Programmes.
- Helping to shape roadmaps/ plans on key finance integration/ transformation initiatives
- Acting as Business Owner on Key Projects as well as managing and driving successful delivery – hitting planned milestones within budget and delivering the expected outcomes.
- Working with other divisions to shape and deliver on key incoming dependencies for Finance
- Providing regular updates on project progress
- Providing thought leadership/ guidance on best-in-class processes/ systems/ tooling
- Liaising with subject matter experts to produce viable solutions
- Analysing processes/ procedures and providing tactical and strategic improvement solutions
- Identification of Risks and Issues to Finance & Strategy; creating mitigations to reduce or remove risks and issues.
The must haves:
- Qualified accountant, or seasoned finance professional with good understanding of key Finance Processes including Month End
- Strategic thinker who also has the ability to focus on the detail
- Strong understanding of different areas of finance and how they interact
- Highly organised & comfortable within ambiguous, fast moving landscapes
- Strong communication skills including, but not limited to the production and delivery of high-quality presentations
- Strong Influencing and negotiation skills
- Self-starter and able to think creatively and break new ground
- Be a change catalyst and make things happen
Other stuff we’re looking for:
If your preferred location isn’t listed, but you feel this role could be right for you, please go ahead and apply. We can discuss this with you if you meet the minimum criteria for the role.
If you are successful in being offered this role, it may result in you moving contractual entity and therefore a change in your terms and conditions. We’ll discuss what this will mean for you so you have all the information and can make an informed decision.
The closing date for applications: 7 January 2022