Dimensions Specialist Recruitment Ltd
Are you experienced in the administration of Defined Benefit schemes and now looking to further develop your experience and career in more of a project based environment?
Is so, please read on!
We are recruiting for a global leading financial services organisation who are seeing a period of further growth and a company culture that is agile and that will invest in your career development.
They are currently seeking a Senior Pension Implementation Services Analyst where you will be part of the Large Schemes team and deliver a vital service to the clients as well as:
- Review technical specifications from clients and help transform them into solutions that meet business objectives.
- Understand, analyse and document business requirements
- Build processes for key business requirements in line with both existing and potential new systems
- Identify areas where improvements to existing systems, processes and procedures can be achieved
- Maintain a good understanding of changes to pension legislation that could impact the functionality of our products and systems
Already possessing proven Defined Benefit and relevant legislation experience, you will be someone with strong analytical skills, be comfortable working with numbers and data, good problem solving skills and able to identify opportunities to improve and proven interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to articulate complex messages with clarity to a range of audiences
This role is a fully remote role and further information on the company, role and remuneration package is available on application.