A Snapshot of Your Day
In your new role as a Senior Process Manager (f/m/d) you will work globally and develop effective and efficient processes to increase the business impact of Product Management (PRM) Department within Grid Technologies (GT). You will define the Product Lifecycle Management framework for implementation of new and efficient development processes for switchgear and high-voltage products. We are looking forward to welcome you in our global team to drive innovation with the right business processes in Siemens Energy.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Definition and implementation of a common global process landscape for our PRM/GT
- Elaborate requirements from operational processes in the digital transformation in order to increase efficiency over all
- Define and implement a common development method as well as guidelines for project managers, incl. requirements for digitalization of method and interface
- Organize and carry out trainings of stakeholders within GT and PRM
- Creation and visualization of processes in the common SE process cloud
- Definition and tracking of key performance indicators (KPI) for PRM/GT
What You Bring
- Completed university degree within technical field or comparable
- Long term of professional experience in PLM and R&D project management processes
- Experience with execution and implementation of global processes, including training
- Deep intercultural understanding and experience in working globaly
- Excellent communication skills in English
About the Team
The Product Management development team stands for innovative products and efficient processes in the plants, for the satisfaction of our customers and the creation of company values.
Our Grid Technology division enables a reliable, sustainable, and digital grid. The power grid is the backbone of the energy transition. Siemens Energy offers a leading portfolio and solutions in HVDC transmission, grid stabilization and storage, high voltage switchgears and transformers, and digital grid technology.
Check out this video to learn more about our Grid Technologies business: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/offerings/power-transmission.html
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
- We offer good career and development opportunities in Siemens Energy, both domestic and international.
- You will have varied tasks and the opportunity to influence your everyday work. Siemens Energy has flexible working hours, which includes extra vacation on all bridge days. We also offer competitive wages and conditions.
- However, the most important reason for choosing Siemens Energy is that you are eager to be a part of an inspiring organization that gives you an opportunity to create innovative solutions for our projects and customers, and that you will get the opportunity to influence people’s days, environment and future through technology.
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities.