It matters to us that Team O2 is as diverse as the communities we serve.
We’re aware that we need more diversity in our senior leadership roles, so we welcome and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
Whoever you are, O2 has a place for you.
Come join us.
Job grade: PCGT/ VM Level 6
Closing Date: 12th January
About the role
Identify and execute the most critical actions needed to further grow this multi-million £ product line directly, and through it the VMO2 Microsoft practice as a whole.
- Provide full spectrum product ownership, from strategy and roadmap development to commercial performance, KPI reporting, directing development teams efforts, supplier and customer negotiations and board level evangelisation and engagement.
- Continually evolve the lead to cash and in-life processes – importantly including development on the IT stack underpinning these – to ensure this keeps pace with Microsoft products and platforms and customer consumption expectations of a Software as a Service offering.
- Mentor and line manage a junior product manager, responsible for Insights and Analytics tool and licence management and optimisation
- Be the Subject Matter Expert for Microsoft 365 products, building close working relationships with relevant internal stakeholders and counterparts in Microsoft to understand and influence their roadmap, particularly with respect to areas where telcos can outperform.
- Heavy involvement with the Microsoft Practise strategic direction, including opportunities to cross-sell with other products, choosing the best suppliers to partner with and considering acquisition targets
- Support head of practice on Strategy and Market Development with Microsoft
What We Need from You:
- Experience in a senior/lead/principal product management position
- Experience being the business owner for complex OSS and BSS developments, leading cross functional teams to deliver new functionality
- Experience mentoring and managing other product managers
- Demonstrable experience working with sales to drive growth, e.g., analysing sales pipeline and working with sales heads to improve performance based on this
- Experience of the Microsoft 365 product family and Microsoft licensing approaches would be a distinct advantage
We’ll be sending you emails about the status of your application. To make sure you receive these, please add @O2.com and @telefonica.com to your Safe Senders list.
We’re looking to pay a great compensation package (depending on experience) for this position. We also offer plenty of extras to sweeten the deal, which could include things like bonuses, life assurance cover, health care and lots of flexible benefits.
Also, every employee has their personal development supported with a LinkedIn learning account; plus other role specific learning available through our award-winning digital learning platform – O2 Campus.
We also believe a great work-life balance is important, so we’re open to considering flexible working arrangements. Like to know more, feel free to raise it.
Join us and we’ll encourage you to be bold every day. So take a deep breath, your career is about to go to exciting new places.
If you have any questions around the role then please email ResourceTUK@o2.com who will be happy to help.