Work with an exciting
PM team on projects helping them strategizing solutions to smoothly execute
their projects and prepare reporting of the KPI’s.
- Leadership, development and management of human
resources, including administration, engineering & project management,
to build capability and delivery reliability.
- Optimizing profitability and taking on profit and loss
responsibility in close cooperation with the responsible commercial
- Oversee the whole project management process from
approving project deliverables to initiating project reviews and ensure
risk are continuously assessed and mitigated.
- Managing contractual issues with customers, supporting
your team with preparation of contractual notices, claim strategy and
- Management of resources including engagement of
internal and external to ensure there is sufficient capacity to meet
- Coordination and monitoring of resources, including
procurement, factory, installation supervision & commissioning,
specialist subcontractors, to achieve delivery milestones & quality.
- Risk management, including development &
implementation of suitable technical & commercial mitigation
strategies, considering lessons learned, feedback and expert advice.
- Provide contract review and coordination with legal
department and executive management.
- Identify potential conflicts or issues and facilitate
solutions to meet client’s needs.
- Build strong relationship with other Functional Team’s
Head of the UAE Transmission team and foster effective teamwork between
leadership and staff.
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders including
the client, vendors, and subcontractors.
- Identify, assess, and inform higher management of
internal and external issues that affect the business.
- Act as a spokesperson for the organization in community
and industry activities to enhance the Siemens Energy community profile.
- Ensure safety and quality are prioritized throughout
the project cycle.
- Oversee that creating and sharing project specific
lessons learned and eliminating/reducing project Non-Conformance Cost’s.
- Ability to travel as business requires.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree Engineering
- IPMA-level B or SPM Certification from PM@Siemens is
- Experience of at least 15+ years in Project Management
with 10 years in Transmission.
- Experience with setting up and executing self-perform
- Record of building and delivery of large programs
- Experience managing EPC project valuing at $50M or
more, including ownership of operations, project administration, client
relations and all other scopes relative to large construction projects.
- Manage timely and appropriate allocation of resource
demands to balance customer needs, business targets and risk, facilitating
and leveraging cross-business/role collaboration where appropriate.
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology
company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring
our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not
only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also
using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable,
and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible.
We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people
who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we
generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled
by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what
ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize
society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.