Senior Support Worker (Practice Lead)
Postcode: TW2 6LS
Up to: £11.02 per hour
Contract type: Full time
At Achieve together, we strive to support and inspire the people we care for in order to give them the resources, skills and confidence to live their lives independently, and to the fullest.
Our team members are our most valuable asset. Without them, we simply wouldn’t be who we are today. We’re always on the hunt for experienced Support Workers who want to continue to make a difference and help others – so what are you waiting for?
Become a Senior Support Worker at Achieve together and shape lives
As a Senior Support Worker, you’ll deliver excellent care, celebrate achievements, encourage fun and creativity and engage directly with our wider community. This is more than just a job – you’ll be helping the individuals we care for gain independence and live healthy, happy and fulfilling lives.
At Achieve together, you’ll embark on a career adventure like no other, with dedicated training opportunities along the way to develop your skills as a Senior Support Worker and beyond. Whatever your aspirations, we can help you reach your goals and forge a long-lasting career in social care.
You will support people both in their home and in their local communities and we have a range of working patterns to suit you, including full time, part time and flexible opportunities.
We offer a range of exciting benefits, such as:
- Flexible hours to suit a range of lifestyles
- Career progression and training opportunities
- Employee welfare and wellbeing initiatives
- Recognition schemes, team events and social activities
- Employee discount schemes across a range of retailers and services
- Wagestream – a financial health app that gives you the ability to receive optional pay advances
- Staff incentive schemes such as Refer a Friend, Employee of the Month and Heroes Awards
It would be advantageous to have some experience of healthcare work for this role, but it isn’t absolutely necessary as we provide full training. As long as you’re passionate, hard-working and empathetic, you’ll fit right in.
Join the team today and begin sharing moments and shaping lives.