D&D London Restaurants
Bluebird is celebrated as Chelsea’s leading neighbourhood restaurant, steeped in history the Grade II listed building, originally designed by Robert Sharp in 1923 as the Bluebird Motor Garage, opened as a Conran restaurant before it was taken over by D&D London in 2006.
With striking art deco design, offering guests a welcome escape from the hustle and bustle of King’s Road. An all-day dining destination with Modern British and multi-faceted venue, offering everything from the relaxed courtyard and café, to the refined award-winning restaurant and bar.
We are currently looking for a friendly Waiter/Waitress who can confidently engage with our customers to create a unique, inviting guest experience. You will have a bright personality and be willing to deliver an outstanding service.
As an ideal candidate, you will have a real pride and passion for what you do, with the ability to engage everyone around you and build long-term rapport with both the guests and your colleagues.
We’re a truly brilliant place to work so, naturally we have some of the very best team benefits around, which include:
- Industry leading pay
- Discount in all of our restaurants – 40% off all day, every day
- Exclusive discounts and cashback options at a range of retailers and cinema tickets at great prices courtesy of LifeWorks App
- 50% off PureGym membership
- Access to a confidential Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) with a 24/7 helpline and the opportunity to have 6 hourly sessions with a trained Counsellor for free
- Access to WeCare – a solution designed to support your mental, physical, social and financial wellbeing. You will have access to 24/7 UK-based online GP, mental health counselling, a get fit programme, legal and financial guidance plus much more
- Healthy, free and tasty meals when working
- Employee of the Month Scheme
- Long Service Awards
- 28 days paid holiday a year, which increases to 30 days with length of service
- Best in class training – including management development to help you progress quickly
- Access to our training platform D&D Connect with resources to develop your skills and knowledge
- An optional paid day each year to give back and volunteer
If you are interested in discussing the Waiter/Waitress role further, please send us your CV without delay!