South Place Hotel
The Role: Waiter/Waitress
The Restaurant: Angler
The Location: South Place Hotel, 3 South Pl, London EC2M 2AF
The Salary: Up to £14 per hour
Why work for us:
- Top rate industry leading pay
- Discount in all of our restaurants – 40% off all day, every day
- Exclusive discounts and cashback options at a range of retailers and cinema tickets at great prices courtesy of LifeWorks App
- Wagestream – access to the Wagestream money management app that lets you track your earnings throughout the month, instantly access up to 40% of your pay as soon as you earn it and save directly from your salary
- Access to a confidential Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) with a 24/7 helpline and the opportunity to have 6 hourly sessions with a trained Counsellor for free
- Access to WeCare – a solution designed to support your mental, physical, social and financial wellbeing. You will have access to 24/7 UK-based online GP appointments, mental health counselling, a get fit programme, legal and financial guidance plus much more
- Free tasty and healthy meals on shift
- Employee of the Month scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Holiday that increases with length of service
- Access to our training platform D&D Connect with resources to develop your skills and knowledge
- An optional paid day each year to give back and volunteer
- Recommend a Friend scheme
Who we are:
As D&D London’s first hotel, South Place Hotel is quite rightly something special: boutique, luxurious
and fresh faced. Described by Wallpaper magazine as ‘Miami via Moorgate’, the hotel has 80 guest
rooms, Michelin starred Angler restaurant as well as South Place Chop House and five bars. With an
array of meeting and event spaces as well as the stunning Secret Garden and rooftop terrace
overlooking the Capital.
Perched at the top of South Place Hotel, Angler is a Michelin-starred restaurant with a beautiful
rooftop terrace, showcasing sustainable seafood from British waters. Executive Chef, Gary Foulkes’
picture-perfect plates and the extensive wine lists have established Angler as a destination dining
experience. Although known for sensational seafood, vegetarians and carnivores are also well
catered for with the best seasonal and local produce.
A bit about what you will be doing:
We are currently looking for a friendly Waiter/Waitress who has experience in fine dining and can confidently engage with our customers to create a unique, inviting guest experience. You will have a bright personality and be willing to deliver an outstanding service.
As an ideal candidate, you will have a real pride and passion for what you do, with the ability to engage everyone around you and build long-term rapport with both the guests and your colleagues.
If you are interested in discussing the Waiter/Waitress role further, please send us your CV without delay!