Closing Date: 24/01/2022
It matters to us that Team O2 is as diverse as the communities we serve.
We welcome and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
Whoever you are, O2 has a place for you.
Come join us.
About the Team:
We ensure the delivery of new or significantly changed business service into the production environment within required timescales and with minimal disruption to existing business services.
Business Service Operations Centre provides Wi-Fi, Fixed line, VOIP, LAN/WAN, VDC Cloud, Enterprise Mobility and MS Teams services to some of the world`s most recognised brands. This section of the Telefonica/O2 business is growing rapidly and requires a customer focused and pragmatic professional to join the team
About the Role:
In this role you will analyse Incidents and requests from the customer. Seeing these through to resolution either with your own knowledge or utilising that of our internal operational support teams and 3rd party vendors. You will strive to achieve our internal KPI of 94% SLA success rate on a daily basis by keeping in line with high quality guidelines. Shift work, with some weekends – flexibility required.
Your key responsibilities include:
1.Managing incoming Incidents and Requests
2.Monitoring Incident Analysis trends
The Responsibilities section below provides more detail about each of these
1. Managing incoming Incidents and requests
- Manage incoming Incident Reports received from the customer help desk
- Logging and categorising calls on the call logging system with high standards of detail
- Analyse and diagnose Incident to understand the underlying issue.
- Assessing the impact of incidents, engaging with key stakeholders in cases where there is ambiguity
- Work out who should be involved across Operations in handling incidents and engage them in the resolution
- Make sure your colleagues on the desk are kept informed of the progress of investigations and resolutions are communicated back to the customer in a timely manner
- Provide support to the team in dealing with requests and incidents
- The end to end management of all incidents & requests via telephone, web portal and emails within SLAs
- Provide a single point of contact for O2 Business service operations and focus on excellent customer experience and satisfaction
- Arranging field engineers for third party suppliers in relation to WAN and other third party suppliers.
- Escalating incidents with multiple 3rd party providers and software vendors
- Proactive Corporate communications ensuring our Corporate customers are aware of forthcoming work that may impact their service
- Assisting Seniors and MIM with incident triage as appropriate.
2. Monitoring Incident Analysis trends
- Monitor and report on the incidence, status and speed of Fault resolution
- Monitor service levels and customer satisfaction against agreed customer SLAs
- Make sure Fault information is accurate and available, so that it can be used by Service Managers in the production of monthly service reports
- Identify and keep Customer Service teams informed of any underlying trends that are manifesting as external customer and Customer Care reported issues
3. Building and managing relationships
- Build relationships across Operations, and develop an understanding of who you need to talk to when things go wrong
- Keep all relevant and interested stakeholders up to date with the trends and findings of the incident
- Provide support to key stakeholders regarding queries on incidents and the management of them
- Provide support to the Operations manager and Team manager and seniors as required.
What We Need from You:
- CCENT or CCNA certification is highly recommended
- Ability to perform first line troubleshooting on Cisco devices and can analyse and interpret logs.
- Explain solutions to clients who do not have a technical background
- Previous service desk experience.
- Excellent customer and good interpersonal skills
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- Polite, calm and clear telephone manner – you might have to deal with clients who are anxious or irritated
- Logical and methodical approach
- Work in a team and individually
- Work under pressure when the helpdesk is busy, and you are perhaps dealing with difficult issues.
We’ll be sending you emails about the status of your application. To make sure you receive these, please add @O2.com and @telefonica.com to your Safe Senders list.
We’re looking to pay a great compensation package (depending on experience) for this position. We also offer plenty of extras to sweeten the deal, which could include things like bonuses, life assurance cover, health care and lots of flexible benefits.
Also, every employee has their personal development supported with a LinkedIn learning account; plus other role specific learning available through our award-winning digital learning platform – O2 Campus.
We also believe a great work-life balance is important, so we’re open to considering flexible working arrangements. Like to know more, feel free to raise it.
Join us and we’ll encourage you to be bold every day. So take a deep breath, your career is about to go to exciting new places.
If you have any questions around the role then please email ResourceTUK@o2.com who will be happy to help.