Up to: Competitive plus benefits
Are you an experienced Deputy Manager or Manager looking for your next career adventure? Are you passionate about supporting and inspiring people we support to live healthy, happy, and meaningful lives? Do you want a career that is fulfilling and fun, where you can realise your full potential?
Let’s tell you about the Role.
This is a role with challenge, growth, and purpose at its heart. It’s a role that inspires others and brings your creative mind to life.
Every home is like a small business, and as a Registered Manager you will lead your team, taking accountability for all operational aspects of the home, focusing on areas such as recruitment, retention, budget management and rota planning. You will be responsible for the safety of all, and you’ll motivate your team with ideas that keep the people we support engaged, fulfilled and happy. The sense of fun you’ll bring helps make things happen.
At Achieve together, we see this as more than a job, this is the start of your career journey with us. With 75% of our managers promoted from within, this is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. Not forgetting, we also offer a wide range of benefits that include:
- Competitive pay and progression that is linked to your skills and experience
- Flexible working opportunities to suit you
- Recognition schemes, team events and social activities
- Employee discount schemes across a range of retailers and services
- Staff incentive schemes such as Refer a Friend, Employee of the Month and Heroes Awards
- Ongoing development and training to support your career progression with us
- Employee welfare and wellbeing initiatives
- Electric Vehicle Salary sacrifice scheme
Let’s Hear About You.
Passion for positively shaping lives is just as important to us as your experience. Building on your existing knowledge we will give you all the training and support that you need. You just need an appetite for learning and a real desire to make a difference to peoples’ lives. So, if you want to start, or continue your career journey in care with us, we want to hear from you. Be part of our team, Sharing Moments. Shaping Lives.