A Snapshot of Your Day
- Program manage (budget and schedule) and deliver the product system, Sub-System, component technical solution(s), defined in agreed set of requirements
- Ensure that standardised designs meet all technical and safety specifications for gas turbine and related products and that objective evidence is maintained.
- Ensure that product design and engineering solutions to technical problems meet internal and customer requirements while actively leading the product risk.
- Deliver a mature, validated product at Entry in Service (EIS), including first production parts, product attributes and all requirements placed on manufacture, operation, maintenance, overhaul and disposal of the product to maintain safe/reliable function
- Lead engineering interfaces with both internal and external customers
- Ensuring R&D teams are communicated and motivated in agreement with the strategies and policies of the Product Strategy
How You’ll Make an Impact
- As a senior member of the product engineering team, you’ll efficiently handle R&D funds and the A65/A45 gas turbine R&D project portfolio to ensure it delivers extraordinary profit margin, customer satisfaction, equipment reliability and revenue per MW.
What You Bring
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering and are a member of the “l’Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec”
- 10+ years previous experience in the design and development of gas turbines
- Project Management experience in planning, controlling budgets and driving to schedules
- Recognized ability at working in cross functional / geographical / cultural working environments
- Proficient in both English and French
About the Team
Our Gas Services division offers Low-emission power generation through service and decarbonization. Zero or low emission power generation and all gas turbines under one roof, steam turbines and generators. Decarbonization opportunities through service offerings, modernization, and digitalization of the fleet.
Check out this video to learn more about our Gas Service businesshttps://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/offerings/power-generation.html
Check out this video to learn more about Siemens Energy:https://bit.ly/3hD9pvK
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 94,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Supportive work culture and a healthy work- life balance
- Flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Competitive total rewards package
- Flexible benefits and savings programs
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell vacation
- Parental leave
- Profit sharing
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives
- Diversity and inclusivity focused
Jobs & Careers: