A Snapshot of Your Day
Seize the opportunity to be a driving force in global social security initiatives as part of our diverse and collaborative team at Siemens Energy. In this dynamic role, you will implement and manage global processes aligned with Tax, GMM, and Payroll, while providing expert advice on cross-border social security matters. Work closely with Global Mobility Experts, Tax, and Assignment Consultants to develop tailored solutions and ensure compliance. As a key player in our HR transformation project, your innovative ideas will lead to process improvements and streamlined operations. Join us and make a lasting impact on the future of international social security and global mobility.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Strategy Development: Develop and implement global social security strategies in alignment with Tax, GMM, and Payroll,
- Advisory: Provide expert advice on cross-border matters for various assignment policy type (esp. extended business travellers)
- Team Collaboration: Collaborate closely with Global Mobility Experts for Expatriate Payroll, Tax, and Assignment Consultants to ensure efficient and compliant processes
- Insurance Optimization: Analyze and optimize existing insurance coverages and systems for accurate social security contributions, supporting global expatriate social security audits
- HR Transformation: Play a key role in our HR transformation project, identifying opportunities for process improvement and ensuring global standard operational delivery
- Finance Expertise: Providing financial accounting staff with technical advice and assistance as well as participating in the selection of and scope definition for external service providers enabling efficient and high-quality services
- Legal Monitoring: Monitor national and international legal developments for social security and translate them into operative processes for compliant handling of assignments
What You Bring
- Master’s degree in Tax, Human Resources, or related field; or Skilled Auditor with global operations experience
- Extensive professional experience in social security and tax matters within Global Mobility, preferably within Germany or the European Union
- Strong understanding of social security regulations (international level), shadow payroll, and payroll concepts
- Experience in global operations involving cross-border employee transfers (especially short-term and project assignments) and knowledge of corporate tax concepts and global mobility management processes
- Proven expertise in multi-country social security/tax delivery, governance, and process improvement
- Excellent intercultural and communication skills
- Fluency in German is required
About the Team
In our Business Functions, we enable our organization to reach their targets by providing best-in class services and solutions in the areas of IT, HR, Finance, Real Estate, Strategy & Technology, and more.
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
- In addition to an attractive remuneration package in line with the market, you can expect an attractive employer-financed company pension scheme
- We also offer the opportunity to become a Siemens Energy shareholder
- We offer our employees the opportunity to work flexibly and remotely, and our inspiring offices provide space for collaboration and creativity
- The professional and personal development of our employees is very important to us. We provide them with the opportunities to learn and develop in a self-determined way, various attractive programs and learning materials are available for this purpose
- In relation to the “compatibility of family and work”, we have a wide range of offers, e.g. flexible working time models, childcare places at many locations, the possibility of trial part-time work or even a sabbatical
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities.