EVP Global Functions
A Snapshot of Your Day
As an electrical engineer, you will mainly be part of
project teams and carry out engineering of electrical power equipment and
electrical distribution systems for the offshore industry.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Contribution to further development and continuous improvement of our solutions, work processes and tools.
- Integration of electrical systems in the PLC control systems.
- Typical tasks will be to design and test equipment that is part of an electrical supply for oil and gas projects.
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical System
engineering or equivalent.
- Interest and knowledge in electrical distribution systems.
- Min 3-6 years’ experience within the engineering of
- Experience with commissioning, programming, and testing of
protection relays (Siemens or equivalent) is an advantage.
- Engineering of distribution systems and/or underlying
systems (Siemens or equivalent).
- Experience from EPC and EICT projects.
- Knowledge of current relevant regulations and rules is an
advantage. (NORSOK, IEC, Ex and SIL requirements).
- You are proactive, willing to learn, happy with challenges
- Willingness and opportunity to travel on short or longer
- We value good cooperation skills and ability to communicate
both oral and written in English.
Able to work both
independently and in teams.
About the Team
Our Transformation of Industry division is decarbonizing the industrial sector. Increasing electrification and efficiency are key and demand for green H2 and derivative fuels will rise. We enable decarbonization of the industrial sector and the transition to sustainable processes, building on a strong industrial customer base, a global network, diverse technologies, and integrated execution capabilities.
Check this video to learn more about our Transformation of Industry business.
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Siemens Energy’s location in One Cotroceni Park is more than just an office space – it’s a hub for a vibrant and thriving community. Nestled in the heart of Bucharest, this urban development is the perfect place work, surrounded by green spaces, shopping destinations, and everything the city center has to offer. And with the Academia Militara subway station just a 3-minute walk away, getting around the city has never been easier.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
Rewards / Benefits:
- Your lunch with meal tickets
- Keep your brain fit with our trainings
- Special for books lovers – Bookster
- Stay safe and healthy with our medical subscription
- Think about your future too with Privat Pension Pilon III
- Take care of yourself with our Wellbeing Initiatives