D&D London Restaurants
Skylon and its unrivalled vantage point from the Royal Festival Hall in the Southbank Centre have floor-to-ceiling windows which overlook one of London’s most gorgeous views of the Thames. The striking space, centred around a chic award-winning cocktail bar. The menu focuses on modern British cuisine showcasing the best, seasonal ingredients in a relaxed environment.
We are looking for a passionate Sommelier who can confidently deliver exceptional service to guests. At the same time, our Sommelier will have the service, wine knowledge and skills to support the team to deliver an outstanding guest experience. You will work closely with the Head Sommelier and restaurant team, assisting with guest wine service, setting up and clearing down the restaurant and cellar management.
You will have the ability to deliver warmth, charm and hospitality in every aspect of the role. Overall you will have bags of personality, enthusiasm and a can-do attitude.
We’re a truly brilliant place to work so, naturally, we have some of the very best team benefits around, which include:
- Top rate industry leading pay
- Wagestream employer- Employees can access 40% of wages before payday
- 40 % discount in all our venues worldwide all day, every day
- Feeling a bit hungry on shift, we ensure you receive free tasty, healthy meals
- Enjoy 28 days paid holiday a year, which will increase up to a month of holiday with length of service
- LifeWorks offers- Receive exclusive monthly discounts just for D&D employees, including cashback options at retailers
- 20% off Nuffield Health gym membership for you and your spouse
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)- Unlimited access to a confidential wellbeing programme with a 24/7 helpline
- WeCare – A solution designed to support your mental, physical, social and financial wellbeing
- Employee of the Month Scheme
- Long Service awards
- D&D Connect- Access to our award winning training platform, to grow and develop new skills
- Want to volunteer for a cause? We’ll pay full day wage for you to give back
- Refer a friend scheme- We offer our employees paid bonuses to a ‘refer a friend’
If you are interested in discussing the Sommelier role further, please get in touch with us without delay!