At Constellation, our people are at the heart of what we do. You will become an integral part of this.
Constellation is a unique business in a fast-paced environment, As part of the Compass Group our role is supplying people daily to hundreds of different sites, arenas and venues. Our mission is to deliver the best people, at the right time to all of Compass’s locations. From healthcare professionals to chefs in sporting arenas, we place people in casual and fixed term roles.
We really are the people lynchpin of the business, and often the emergency resource to keep the business moving.
Supporting a variety of contracts as a Co-Ordinator, you’ll help with the attraction of candidates, and then matching them to appropriate positions based on the skills they have. Your role within the team is multi-faceted and your ability to multi – task will be key.
Every day will be different and every venue you support will need something different. We recruit people on a casual basis from all walks of life from students to working parents.
Our Co-Ordinator’s must have a variety of skills, including negotiation, patience, empathy and time management. They possess sound judgement and communication aptitude. They also have strong ethics and a collaborative spirit. Teamwork created the foundation that makes us successful.
The below outlines some of the key responsibilities and job roles you will be required to do.
· Responsible for multi venue staffing support and building long-term relationships, mapping staffing requirements in line with the venue’s requirements.
· Understand client requirements – and strategize plans for people with the team.
· Source candidates using database provided and assign the correct people to the correct bookings, based on skill sets and soft skills, within the timeframes set by you manager
· Overall Accountability for delivering the quantities of staff as agreed.
· Supporting at check ins and check outs as agreed, and co ordinating feedback with the accounts you over see.
· Employ recruiting methods to support the Resourcer’s in attracting candidates (e.g. job advertising)
· Evaluate CV’s and applications when needed, to regularly support the delivery of online assessments and training as required.
· Assume responsibility of pre-interview screening when needed
This role is a 5 out of 7 day working week. It will regularly involve weekend working and some bank holidays, due to the nature of our business. the role involves some working from home as well as being on site at some of our venues. We have a flexible approach to the working day and the working week to ensure we support the demands of the business.