An exciting opportunity for an Student Engagement Officer to join a leading global higher education institution in the heart of the West End. The Admissions Officer is responsible for co-ordinating and processing applications. This is an applicant focused role and requires commitment to providing a high level of service to recruit appropriate to the portfolio of undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
JOB ROLE: Student Engagement Education
SALARY: £28,000 – £30,000
LOCATION: West End
- The administration for and coordination of the Student Panel including communicating with panellists, arranging and facilitating panel meetings, taking minutes and writing up reports
- The recruitment of new panellists for the next academic year and related responsibilities including setting up contracts, monitoring attendance and responding to any attendance issues, approving time sheets
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with all relevant stakeholders in departments
- Working with Internal Communications to promote and communicate its outcomes and successes
- Supporting the Campus Engagement Manager in the recruitment, training and coordination of student volunteers
- Supporting the team with work on Pre-Arrival activity, Welcome Week and any other student transition related projects
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Understanding of Higher Education Admissions
- Previous experience in an office or customer service-based environment
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisation and interpersonal skills, in particular customer service
- The ability to work on own initiative and to deadlines
- Flexibility, the ability to work as part of a team; to manage competing deadlines and identify team priorities
- The ability to analyse and interpret data
- An enthusiastic, committed, and proactive approach to work
- The ability to be able to respond flexibly & positively to changing requirements
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line or if applying via the OA website please send to me directly on
This opportunity is being advertised by the Office Angels West End team.
Thank you for your interest in this role. All successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for your patience to wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion.
Office Angels West End branch look after roles in the following locations and all areas in between: Oxford Circus, Oxford Street, Covent Garden, Tottenham Court Road, Euston, Regent Street, Piccadilly, Leicester Square, Camden, Bond Street, Marble Arch, Marylebone, Mayfair, Baker Street, Edgware Road, Regents Park, St Johns Wood, Primrose Hill, Paddington, Hampstead.
Our Retail team looks after Fashion and beauty roles nationally.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.