Coordinate with subcontractors, client representatives, suppliers to develop final design and support project delivery.
- Ensuring that project deliverables meet the schedule, scope and quality requirements of the contract, and communicating with the project manager any risks in the engineering design project
- Client point of contact to manage all technical topics of the EPC substation project, including technical construction and procurement topics
- Responsible for technical clarifications and interface with local suppliers and contractors
- Provide technical support to the procurement team in the supplier selection and integration process
- Cooperation with general project managers as well as other project managers and technical specialists
- Managing the relationship with suppliers in the execution of the SCS project in accordance with Siemens Energy requirements, allocated project budget and timeframe
- Quality assurance of project deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree in electricity
- 1-2 years electrical experience
- PC skills: Excel, Word, Power Point, business intelligence software.
About the Team
“Let’s make tomorrow different today”
is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
Our Transformation of Industry division is decarbonizing the industrial sector. Increasing electrification and efficiency are key and demand for green H2 and derivative fuels will rise. We enable decarbonization of the industrial sector and the transition to sustainable processes, building on a strong industrial customer base, a global network, diverse technologies, and integrated execution capabilities.
Check this video to learn more about our Transformation of Industry business https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/offerings/industrial-applications.html
Your opportunities for personal growth
We offer good career and development opportunities at Siemens Energy, both at home and abroad. In addition, you get varied work tasks and the opportunity to shape your own everyday life
Siemens Energy will give you the opportunity to create innovative solutions and new technology, be part of an inspiring and challenging work environment and to participate in everything from small to large projects where modern technology affects people’s everyday lives, environment and future. An open environment where you can express your ideas and take initiatives. A very nice set up, where we really care about our people.
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
- Medical benefits
- Remote/Flexible work
- Time off/Paid holidays
- Parental leave
- Continual learning through the Learn@Siemens-Energy platform