Calling all Pizza lovers!!…….(Pasta lovers are welcome too)
Supervisor £10.62 per hour plus benefits
As a Supervisor
you will work with the General Manager and Assistant Manager to ensure we are providing a great customer service journey, along with the front of house team. Supporting in the safe running of the business and having great standards to ensure every shift runs smoothly. If you interested in progressing your career with us we'll support and guide you all the way to the top.
What you'll get:
- Treat yourself and your friends with 50% off at Zizzi & ASK Italian (drinks included)
- Never go hungry with free & heavily discounted menu on shift
- Get rewarded by your customers with a generous tronc system
- Wagestream available to instantly access earned wages
- Make the most of your time off work with discounts on cinema tickets, travel websites and big brands available
- Stay in touch with what's going on with our online Zizzi community that also provides access to your rotas and payslips
- Need some support? We have a free Employee Assistant Programme with access to GPs and wellbeing support
- Time for a break with 28 days holiday (pro rata)
- Plenty of opportunity to develop and progress your career if that's what you want
- Plan for the future with Company pension contributions
- Look the part with Zizzi branded T-Shirts and aprons provided
What will you be doing? Here's a taster:
- Taking charge and running your shifts like a pro, managing the whole restaurant team, front of house and back of house, to make sure the restaurant is running like clockwork.
- Living and breathing the key ingredients of the Zizzi customer service journey and coaching your shift team to do the same, ensuring all of our customers have a Great Time, every time.
- Leading the Front of House team to create Great Times for our customers.
- Sharing your passion for food with our customers and the team, and making sure every dish served on your shift is perfect.
- Taking responsibility for making sure the restaurant is Looking Fabulous at all times, and is hitting the mark set out in our processes, policies and guidelines.
- Working with the whole restaurant team to help deliver Great Times for our customers and taking absolute pride in the service you provide.
And you do all that through our Zizzi Values – its what matters to us
You aim to be better than yesterday. We're on a constant journey to be better, so we seek growth as a team, in our business and in the ways we contribute to the world.
You celebrate the differences. We take pride in what makes us special, and encourage everyone to be the best version of themselves whoever they are.
You make it happen. We adapt to the challenges of today, avoiding cutting corners, and motivate everyone to strive for more.
You want to be part of more. We always have each others backs, embracing the challenges as much as the great times.
You enjoy the everyday. As much as we take our goals seriously, we don't take ourselves seriously.
We are Zizzi.
At Zizzi we are a family. It's never me, always we. Customers included.