- Development and qualification of suppliers, including definition and tracking of measures to secure quality through a preventive approach
- Application of SQM Methods and Tools to secure development and qualification of suppliers (APQP, PPAP, 8D, RCA, FMEA, etc)
- Consistent (and consequent) follow-up on actions and commitment out of supplier development activities
- Conducting audits and assessments at suppliers, with strong focus on Systems and Processes incl. ISO9001, ISO45001, ISO14001, SE CoC, ISO27001, Product Safety Assessments, Due Diligence in the Supply Chain Act (LkSG) as well as Material Field Roadmaps
- Performance based steering of suppliers as well as supporting (and eventually leading) fast response teams with contingency procedures (risk-based approach)
- Continuous evaluation of risks at suppliers, loop-back from material field working groups (based on actual performance) as well as specific definition of approach (onsite presence, special audits, escalation, conditional release, black-listing, etc)
- Monitoring of released suppliers’ performance, overall supplier score card will describe the actual situation and the focus points for further activities (immediate or regular/reaudits)
- Jointly development of Material Field Roadmaps to identify opportunities and risks and defining the right measures to secure material availability and process stability
- Bachelor/Master or Phd degree in engineering or related field.
- Several years of related experience in supplier development and quality management, ideally with experience in the fields of R&D, Manufacturing or Project development.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with quality methods i.e. APQP, FMEA, 8D, RCA.
- Knowledge of supplier management best practices and industry trends.
- Certificate as Auditor (an advantage is considered VDA 6.3 / 6.7).
- Team player, accurate work, high level of self-initiative and flexibility is required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- High ability (>50%) to travel domestically and internationally as needed.
Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the
growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is
protected. With more than 94,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate
electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our
technology to help protect people and the environment.
global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy
a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year
legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our
focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
out how you can make a difference at Siemens Energy: https://bitly.ws/ZFwV
- The opportunity to engage in an exciting environment on meaningful projects
- Career development opportunities
- Supportive work culture
- International environment
- Flexible working times
- Home office opportunity
- Canteen or meal contributions
- Pension fund
- And more!