Would you like a rewarding role in Social Care?
You will be making a difference whilst gaining real life experience and in a world of uncertainty care is the one industry that will always be needed.
Job Title Support Worker
Location Caterham – Surrey – CR3
Hours Fulltime – 37.50 over 5 days
Pay £17374 pa
Information This role is shift work, full UK licence is desired not essential
Work with us!
Achieve together want you to have fun at work and make things happen for the people we support. We value everyone and we want brave people to help the people we support work towards achieving independence and reaching their goals. We are one of the UK’s leading providers of support for people with learning disabilities, autism and associated complex needs.
What experience do you need?
You don’t need to have experience to be a Support Worker. If you are caring, kind and want to work in a job that is genuinely rewarding, this is for you.
You’ll need to have great communication skills and be comfortable making decisions. A basic level of English and Maths is also required.
At Achieve together, we have plenty of successful applicants who have a variety of different experiences in job roles that include Social Care, Mental Health Support Worker, Care Assistant, Outreach Support Worker, Carers, Care Workers, Domiciliary Care Workers, Health Carers, Health Care Assistants, Residential Care Workers.
We welcome applicants from sectors including Retail, Hospitality, Warehouse, Security, Ex forces, Sales, Administration especially those who are looking for a change of career due to the pandemic.
To take the first step in making a difference, apply today!
What do our Support Workers do?
Supporting someone isn’t just personal care; it’s so much more. As a Support Worker you could be supporting individuals with swimming, assisting with the weekly shop, or even helping to administer the right medication.
Our Support Workers are focused on active listening, meaningful engagement and ensuring people lead full, healthy and active lives.
If you would like to know more details about the role please review the job description.
What are the Benefits?
- Structured and supported induction to get you off to a flying start, including welcome days hosted by your Operations Director
- Career development pathways to support you to explore your potential and achieve your ambitions
- Fully funded qualifications to support your professional development
- Full ongoing learning and development opportunities by our in-house team and external specialists
- Discounts platform for permanent staff, including gift cards, discount codes and other benefits
- Pensions – we contribute to your retirement fund
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme
- Long Service, Employee of the Month and Annual Staff Awards
- Lots of opportunities to attend company-wide activities and days with the people we support
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) for help with financial, physical and mental wellbeing
- DBS checks and clearances paid for by Achieve together
Want to know more?
*We reserve the right to close this advert before the closing deadline if we interview and offer the right candidate. Apply now to avoid disappointment.*