Whether you’re new to care or experienced, you’ll be making a world of difference when you join us as a Support Worker at Achieve together.
Location: Abergavenny, Monmouthshire, NP7 9PF
Contract / Shifts available: Full Time/Part Time
Your new job: Support workers treat everyone equally and with the dignity and respect they deserve: you’ll play a vital part in providing support that improves the ability to manage daily tasks and enable people to experience independent living and decision making.
Your role is to:
- Support people in achieving their goals and ambitions
- Make a positive contribution to the lives of others
- Follow Health and Safety Guidelines & Procedures – Keeping yourself and others safe.
Our website includes some of the fantastic success stories, shared by people we support: https://www.achievetogether.co.uk/category/success-stories/
- Free DBS-No cost to join!
- Paid Training & Personal E-Learning portal- to get you off to a flying start
- Refer a Friend & earn £300
- Annual Leave-28 days
- Reward and Recognition- our way of saying “Thank you”
- Employee Assistance Programme-Support for you… when you need it.
You! Support Workers come from many different employment backgrounds and experiences, and you probably already have all the skills required, as we employ our Support Workers based on their values, willingness to learn new skills and the compassion to promote person centred healthcare with a homely family feel.
Does this sound like the role for you? Start or change your journey in Social Care with us today by applying.
Achieve together vacancies are excluded from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 which means that for certain types of employment it is lawful to reject a person for employment on the grounds of a spent conviction. When making an application, job applicants are obliged to disclose all convictions, whether or not they are spent.
To book an interview contact Holly O’Brien on holly.o’firstname.lastname@example.org