Do you want to feel valued and appreciated? Do you want to make a difference?
Join us as a Support Worker at Ivers in Marnhull where we support adults aged 20-60s with learning disabilities, communication needs, autism and other associated health needs.
Ivers House is comprised of a main house and bungalows situated on a large plot of land in a rural area of Marnhull, the nearest towns of Gillingham and Shaftesbury which are both 6 miles away.
Hours : Full time, part time or bank available
Additional Information: As a company we will pay an extra hours pay for each shift work you do
Your new job:
Achieve together is one of the UK’s leading providers of support for people with learning disabilities, autism and associated complex needs.
You will be working as part of a friendly team, supporting vulnerable adults with a range of physical, mental and learning disabilities. As a Support Worker you will play a vital part in providing the people we support with care and be able to profoundly improve their quality of life. You will assist people who are unable to live independently by offering them the practical help they need, as well as emotional support.
This may include:
- Planning and engaging in activities such as horse riding, pottery, attending drama groups, baking and gardening
- Promoting and supporting full personal care
- Supporting individuals who may present verbal and physical behaviours that can challenge
- Completing and maintaining detailed records, reports and notes
- Administering and recording medication
- Complying with health and safety requirements
Why not head over to our website and read some of the fantastic success stories shared by people we support https://www.achievetogether.co.uk/category/success-stories/
- Free DBS-No cost to join!
- Paid Training & Personal E-Learning portal- to get you off to a flying start
- Refer a Friend & earn £300
- Annual Leave-28 days
- Reward and Recognition- our way of saying “Thank you”
- Employee Assistance Programme-Support for you… when you need it.
You! Support Workers come from many different employment backgrounds and experiences, and you probably already have all the skills required, as we employ our Support Workers based on their values, willingness to learn new skills and the compassion to promote person centred healthcare with a homely family feel.
Does this sound like the role for you? Start or change your journey in Social Care with us today by applying.
Protecting you: Achieve together requires all team members to be fully vaccinated and protected against the transmission of Covid -19. Evidence in the form of a (Covid –Pass) or a health exemption letter must be provided during the recruitment process.
Achieve together vacancies are excluded from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 which means that for certain types of employment it is lawful to reject a person for employment on the grounds of a spent conviction. When making an application, job applicants are obliged to disclose all convictions, whether or not they are spent.
To book an interview call: Natasha on 07803406149 or email email@example.com