Whether you’re new to care or experienced, you’ll be making a world of difference when you join us as a Support Worker at Achieve together and take advantage of the £1000 social care joiner and retention bonus!
Join us at Cedars, Raglan, which is a specialist residential service which is fully adapted for adults aged 18+ with autism spectrum conditions, moderate learning disabilities, mental health needs, Profound and Multiple Learning Disabilities (PMLD), restricted mobility and epilepsy.
Location: Cedars, Raglan, Monmouthshire, NP15
Contract: full time
Your new job: Our Teams treat everyone equally and with dignity and respect: you’ll play a vital part in providing support that improves the ability to manage daily tasks and enable independent living.
Your role is to:
- Support people in achieving their goals and ambitions
- Make a positive contribution which is inclusive and considerate
- Follow Health and Safety Guidelines- Keeping yourself and others safe.
Our website includes some of the fantastic success stories, shared by people we support: https://www.achievetogether.co.uk/category/success-stories/
- Free DBS-No cost to join!
- Paid Training & Personal E-Learning portal- to get you off to a flying start
- Refer a Friend & earn £300
- Annual Leave-28 days
- Reward and Recognition- our way of saying “Thank you”
- Employee Assistance Programme-Support for you… when you need it.
You! Support Workers come from many different employment backgrounds and experiences, and you probably already have all the skills required, as we employ our Support Workers based on their values, willingness to learn new skills and the compassion to promote person centred healthcare with a homely family feel.
Does this sound like the role for you? Start your journey with us today by applying.
Achieve together vacancies are excluded from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 which means that for certain types of employment it is lawful to reject a person for employment on the grounds of a spent conviction. When making an application, job applicants are obliged to disclose all convictions, whether or not they are spent.