Whether you’re new to care or experienced, you’ll be making a world of difference when you join us as a Support Worker at Achieve together.
Join us at Hilltop, Weston-super-Mare, which is a residential home in for individuals aged 25+ with autism spectrum conditions and other complex needs.
Hilltop is located in Weston super mare and is in walking distance to the local beach where the individuals spent time relaxing and walking. The service also supports the adults to access the town that features local colleges, shops, restaurants, cinemas and supermarkets
Location: Weston-Super-Mare, BS23
Contract / Shifts available: Full time and part time
Your new job: Support workers treat everyone equally and with the dignity and respect they deserve: you’ll play a vital part in providing support that improves the ability to manage daily tasks and enable people to experience independent living and decision making.
Your role is to:
- Support people in achieving their goals and ambitions
- Follow Health and Safety Guidelines & Procedures – Keeping yourself and others safe.
- Planning and engaging in activities such as long walks, visiting the beach, cinema, swimming and going to the gym
- Prompting and full support with personal care is required
- Supporting verbal and physical behaviours that can challenge
Please visit our website where you will find some of the fantastic success stories, shared by people we support
- Competitive pay rates with increments aligned to level of experience
- Fantastic development and progression opportunities [75% of our promotions are internal]
- A comprehensive induction programme to support you in your early days
- Ongoing award-winning learning and development programmes
- Excellent Recognition schemes
- Flexible working arrangements
Your Experience: Support Workers come from many different employment backgrounds and experiences, and you probably already have all the skills required, as we employ our Support Workers based on their values, willingness to learn new skills and the compassion to promote person centered healthcare with a homely family feel.
Does this sound like the role for you? Start or change your journey in Social Care with us today by applying NOW!
Achieve together vacancies are excluded from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 which means that for certain types of employment it is lawful to reject a person for employment on the grounds of a spent conviction. When making an application, job applicants are obliged to disclose all convictions, whether or not they are spent.