Do you want to be part of an exciting and enthusiastic team of individuals that are the driving force behind delivering the week day & matchday Hospitality experience at the Swansea.Com Stadium? Working at one of Wales’ most iconic venues, you’ll get to experience the daily buzz at a range of different matches & events
This flexible and active role will put you right in the heart of some fantastic upcoming events, whilst letting you choose when to work.
- Casual Part-Time shift work is available, £10.90 per hour, paid weekly.
We are hiring the following Hospitality Staff role:
- Hospitality Bartenders
– Over 18s only
– Must possess fine-dining, hospitality Bartender experience from a hotel / events background
– The ability to remain calm during high-volume periods
– Confidence when interacting with people
– Enthusiastic & energetic
– Excellent teamwork skills
– Good initiative when working
As an active role, you must be comfortable with walking and standing during the majority of your shift.
Why should you work with us?
– Great opportunity to be part of the buzz at the Swansea.Com Stadium and work in a fast-paced environment
– Competitive pay, paid weekly
– Be part of a great, supportive team
– Gain some great transferable skills and work experience
– Receive full training in Health & Safety, Hygiene, Manual Handling that are recognised industry-wide.
– Access to Health & Wellbeing Support Programmes, including our Employee Assistance Programme.
Apply online now via our short application form (only takes 1 minute!). We will be in touch shortly and if successful, you could be working in one of our venues within a few days.