Market Rasen Racecourse are looking for experienced Hospitality and Bar Team Leaders to join our team to support the delivery of our fantastic race day experience to racegoers over the course of our season.
Do you want to provide a legendary experience for our guests? Do you love working as part of an energetic, driven and professional team? Are you organised with the ability to thrive under pressure? If so, we want to hear from you…
With competitive pay, training, opportunity and perks, we look forward to welcoming you to our team!
Taking ownership and responsibility for all operational areas (including bars, cellars and drinks storage areas), this role is all about running an efficient area with a well briefed and motivated team.
Assisting and leading a team to:
- Serve beverages from the retail units in an orderly manner to manage ques and demand.
- Keep service points safe and clean.
- Ensuring the set up and clear down of your area meets company standards and requirements.
- Use of electronic tills
- Proactively assisting guests with queries and upsell items to guests.
- Escalate any service issues to your area manager
- Comply with all company and unit policies with regards to Health & Safety, Hygiene, Manual Handling and COSHH.
- Follow responsible alcohol service policies.
It’s a varied role with tasks ranging from changing gas canisters and checking equipment, to enforcing Challenge 25 and liaising with the bars manager.
The work available will be predominantly for the 28 race days throughout the year with opportunity to pick up some additional shifts for adhoc events held.
Skills / Qualifications
Attention to detail is required for checklists, paperwork and policies
Excellent communication and remaining calm under pressure are key.
Why Work for Compass
Compass Exclusive Benefits, Lifestyle Benefits “Perks” Platform, and Health & Wellbeing Support Programmes Including Access To Our Employee Assistance Programme.
Apply online now via our short application form (only takes 1 minute!). We will be in touch straight away and if successful you could be working in one of our venues within a few days.