A Snapshot of Your Day
Are you interested in being part of a team that is driving the energy transformation? At Siemens Energy, you can. Our technology is key, but our people make the difference. Brilliant minds innovate. They connect, create, and keep us on track towards changing the world’s energy systems. We’re looking for passionate people interested in joining our Grid Technologies division.
The administrative assistant and technical documentation manager will handle two main roles: To handle all administrative activities could arise daily in the team based in Mexico City and to support the planning and coordination of the complete documentation process in EPC substation projects worked on in the United States.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Support and facilitate all the administration to receive visits from US.
- Support on-boarding processes of the new hired collaborators.
- Coordination of suppliers for different requirements like team trainings, office equipment acquisition, etc. Planning/ coordinating of the complete documentation process in EPC substation projects.
- Setting up required templates for use by all parties involved.
- Assurance of the complete technical documentation in due form, quality, content and in time.
- The effectiveness of the documentation processes to assume any retrieval of each document within due time. The personnel management and coaching of the team members regarding documentation management matters. Regular reporting towards the technical project manager.
- To control and ensure: The complete recording of all relevant technical information, settled technical changes, technical interfaces in due form, content, and in time.
- Manage contractual certifications, approvals, test reports, acceptance, etc., of the contracted system.
- Supervise the conformity of all contracts related documents originated by nominated project participants (Consortium partner, Suppliers) ant third parties.
What You Bring
- 3+ of experience working in a professional office environment. High degree of personal responsibility and ownership of personal duties as well as those of managed suppliers.
- Experienced with duties and responsibilities, from reception, copy editing and support, to handling paperwork or ﬁling.
- Familiar with PDF Creator, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams).
- Fluent English Language is a must.
- Good communication skills, teamwork and self-driven
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Find out how you can make a difference at Siemens Energy: https://bitly.ws/ZFwV
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Supportive work culture
- Company paid Health and wellness benefits
- Paid Time Off and paid holidays
- Savings Fund
- Above the law benefits
- Family building benefits
- Parental leave