Transformation of Industry
About this role:
- Location: Houston
- Level: 5b / 6
A snapshot of your day:
As an expert in sales you will join our dynamic team in the field of industrial sustainable energy and technology. With a broad understanding of energy, mainly in topics related to decarbonization, industrial energy efficiency, engineering studies and electrification of heat you will be proactively looking for results-driven and communicating the benefits of our products and services to clients. Focus region is US customers, but candidate will work on a cross sales structure throughout Americas.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Develop and implement sales strategies to promote and sell products and services related to industrial decarbonization, focused on electrification, automation and digitalization
- Identify and target potential clients in various CO2 intense industries who would benefit from our sustainable energy solutions, mainly O&G, chemical and Petrochemical
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing clients, acting as a trusted advisor and providing expert guidance on decarbonization strategies and energy-efficient solutions.
- Conduct in-depth consultations with clients to understand their specific needs and challenges, and develop customized proposals and solutions to meet their requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineering, product development, and project management, to ensure seamless delivery of solutions and meet client expectations.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends, technologies, and regulations related to decarbonization, energy efficiency, motorization, and heat electrification, and incorporate this knowledge into sales strategies and client interactions.
- Prepare accurate sales forecasts, reports, and presentations for management, highlighting sales performance, market trends, and potential growth opportunities.
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering required.
- Proven track record of at least 8 years in sales, preferably in the energy or technology sector. Those with more experience may be considered for a more senior level.
- In-depth knowledge of decarbonization strategies, energy efficiency solutions, engineering studies, electrification of heat or correlated topics.
- Strong understanding of the sales process, including lead generation, prospecting, relationship building, and closing deals.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively engage and negotiate with clients at all levels.
- Willingness to travel as required to meet with clients and attend industry events.
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United
States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work
authorization. Siemens Energy employees with current visa sponsorship may be
eligible for internal transfers
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Transformation of Industry
Our Transformation of Industry division is decarbonizing the industrial sector. Increasing electrification and efficiency are key and demand for green H2 and derivative fuels will rise. We enable decarbonization of the industrial sector and the transition to sustainable processes, building on a strong industrial customer base, a global network, diverse technologies, and integrated execution capabilities.
Check this video to learn more about our Transformation of Industry business https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/offerings/industrial-applications.html
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Supportive work culture
- Company paid Health and wellness benefits
- Paid Time Off and paid holidays
- 401K savings plan with company match
- Family building benefits
- Parental leave