PPHE Hotel Group
At PPHE we are all about creating amazing experiences, valued moments and warm welcomes. Saying this we are now on the lookout for a Recruiter to join our team.
As our Recruiter
, you will support our operating goals by maximising team member productivity and well-being, and achieve the department’s guest service objectives. To abide by policies and procedures in accordance with employment law, the departmental business plan, and Park Plaza Hotels corporate Human Resources guidelines and service concepts.
We are looking for a Recruiter:
- Who will pro-actively supports in the planning and development of hotel services, and displays a passionate approach towards the improvement of new method of service
- Who will complete tasks relevant but not limited to sourcing and selection, and coordinate advertising and engagement with candidates
- Who will assist with department’s 90 Day Plan, ensuring agreed targets and projects are met within the agreed timescales
- Who will ensure that all activities are in compliance with national laws and regulations, management decisions and PPHE Hotel Groups operating policies, processes and procedures
- Who will be flexible in dealing with multiple recruitment and selection tasks
- Who will assist with departments management & development through recruitment, induction, training, appraisals & performance management of their teams
- Who will share our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment, Care
- Who will have previous experience as a Recruiter
Benefits of working for us as a Recruiter
- 30 Days of Holiday a year
- Competitive Salary
- Discounted hotel staff rates
- Free food on shift
- Great Learning and Development opportunities
- Join an award winning team!
From everyday uplifting moments to unforgettable achievements, and everything in between, we are there every step of the way.
Apply now and join the best place to work in hospitality “The Caterer” 2021