Mode of Employment:
Full-time / Fixed Term
Full-time / Fixed Term
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Analyze existing solutions such as ONNX and their limitations in terms of pre- and post-processing
- Investigation of possible solutions such as WebAssembly or other technologies
- Ensuring that the developed solution can be used in both the frontend and backend of Siemens Energy’s Image Analytics Platform
- Implement a reference application in Siemens Energy’s Image Analytics Platform that demonstrates and evaluates the developed method
- What you bring with you
What You Bring
- Current studies in the field of computer science, electrical engineering or a related subject
- Knowledge in the areas of neural networks, machine learning and possibly WebAssembly
- Ability to work independently and in a structured manner
- Good communication and teamwork skills
About the Team
Our Gas Services division offers Low-emission power generation through service and decarbonization. Zero or low emission power generation and all gas turbines under one roof, steam turbines and generators. Decarbonization opportunities through service offerings, modernization, and digitalization of the fleet.
Find out how you can make a difference at Siemens Energy: https://bit.ly/3hD9pvK
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 94,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Find out how you can make a difference at Siemens Energy: https://bitly.ws/ZFwV
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
- Exciting insights into an international company
- Lay the foundation for your career with us
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities.